The preparation contains organic calcium powder (to learn more about the advantages and absorption of calcium in this form, please see TIENS Nutrient Super Calcium Powder) Calcium is an element essential for life. It is responsible for many functions of the body, for example it is involved in metabolism, blood clotting. It also exhibits anti-inflammatory and antiallergic properties. It ensures the proper function of the nervous system. Primarily, calcium is the main building block of bones and teeth. Vitamin D regulates the homeostasis of calcium and phosphates in the body, which means the amount of calcium and phosphorus absorbed in the intestines into the bloodstream depends to a large extent on this vitamin. Vitamin D deficiency limits the assimilation of calcium even when the diet is rich in this macro-element. In result, this can lead to bone. Moreover, vitamin D affects metabolism and the function of the body’s natural defence mechanisms, hence its deficiencies can increase the risk of infection. Vitamin D prevents the development of rickets in children. The known symptoms of calcium deficiencies include weaker and brittle teeth, inflammatory reactions of the skin, frequent occurrence of conjunctivitis, low immunity as well as hearing disorders. Lecithin is a fully natural substance supporting many metabolic processes occurring in the body. This includes boosting concentration and immunity to stress.
The preparation also contains vitamin C, vitamin A, zinc, iron, powdered milk and taurine.
The components of the preparation exhibit a broad spectrum of activity:
- calcium covers 45% of the daily requirement for this element in children and adolescents.
- calcium and vitamin D help sustain proper calcium levels in the body, which relates to strengthening of the bones, preventing osteoporosis and has a beneficial effect on the condition of teeth,
- calcium relieves allergy symptoms,
- calcium supports the nervous system,
- vitamin D boosts the natural defence mechanisms of the body,
- vitamin D facilitates calcium and phosphorus assimilation,
- vitamin D has a positive effect on muscle development in children,
- vitamin D and zinc has a positive impact on the condition of the skin in children, help relieve skin inflammations,
- zinc relieves the symptoms of acne,
- lecithin supports memory and concentration
Children between 1 and 3 years of age – dissolve ½ sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening. Children above 3 years of age – dissolve 1 sachet in ½ glass of warm water, once a day in the evening.
The preparation can be administered to children as a preventive measure twice a year as a 28-day treatment, in spring and autumn.
Recommended for administration to children during active growth and teething, in periods of high demand for calcium.
Any vitamin and micro-element supplementation in children should be consulted with a doctor.
The preparation is not to be administered to children below the age of 1.
Not suitable for children with milk intolerance and digestive system disorders.